With hundreds of successful rebate applications, GREEN CREATIVE’s dedicated team will guide you through the whole process from the initial application until you cash the check!
How does it work?
- Rebates are given for replacing high wattage inefficient halogen or incandescent lights with GREEN CREATIVE highly efficient and lower wattage LED lamps in order to reduce overall electricity demand.
- Not all products qualify for rebates but GREEN CREATIVE extensive testing data (LM-79, LM-80, ISTMT) from an approved laboratory allows us to qualify for every rebate.
- Rebate will vary mostly based on product efficacy to cover 50% to 100% of the cost of the product. Thanks to GREEN CREATIVE higher product efficacy, rebate amounts are higher than with most other products.
Are you eligible?
- Are you a PG&E customer?
- Are you or your customer a commercial property or a multi-family residential apartment building (> 3 tenants)?
- If the answer is yes to both questions, then you qualify!
- Send one month PG&E electricity bill to GREEN CREATIVE by email (email@example.com) or fax (886 774 5433). Include information on which lights you plan on replacing (wattage, light bulb type and quantities).
- We will calculate the rebate for you and prepare the application form for you to fill out
- Once the application is submitted, we will schedule the auditor to visit and inspect the project.
- Following installation, we will schedule the auditor to come out again for the final inspection.
- On submission of project completion form, the rebate check will arrive between 30-60 days.
- The check can be made out to either the contractor/installer or the end-user
- Amounts will be dependant on numerous factors specific to each job and rebate program but usually covers from 30% to 80% of the project. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);